Welcome To Those Engineers
Those Engineers Ltd was founded in 1983. It is directed by Chartered Engineers who from their earlier careers were able to bring a diverse set of skills and contacts with a kernel group of talented individuals. This kernel is expanded to suit the requirements of particular projects and is sustained and refreshed by its attractiveness to talent.
Wave makers in the Kuwait Institute for Science and Research
Those Engineers has been consistent in its company structure and has prospered through various economic climates since 1983. Valued for its project management, it has maintained a loyal customer base and has enjoyed a 15 year succession of orders from a world-class multinational on a variety of projects some valued at several hundreds of thousands of pounds Sterling.
- Contracting to the Secretary of State’s agent for E&M works on London Underground’s Jubilee Line Extension project
- Setting up and handling the energy data reporting of a major UK sector of industry in its Climate Change and European Union Emissions Trading dealings with government
- Design and build of several robotic systems including a robot with radio linked motion teaching for hazardous environments
- Work on papers on compressible and incompressible flow for the Engineering Sciences Data Unit (formerly managed by the Royal Aeronautical Society)
- Development of one-dimensional network analysis for checking tunnel ventilation design calculations applied to mass transit systems in Europe, Far East and Australia
- Design and supply of wave modelling systems for hydraulic research institutes
- R&D early of radio-linked non-invasive system for warning of infant cot death